Salad Anar-o Khiar
Pomegranate, and cucumber salad
- 4-6 Persian cucumbers, or 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds, from 1-2 pomegranates
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar, or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon Golpar, Persian hogweed, ground
Combine all the ingredients with the exception of the feta cheese and the dressing in a serving bowl.
Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a small mixing bowl and blend using a whisk.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad right before serving.
Place the crumbled feta cheese on top and serve.