Persian Table, The Pantry, Seattle WA
Monday, July 13th, 2020, 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Saturday, July 18th, 2020, 4:00 to 6:00 pm
August dates: Coming soon!
- Khoresh Albaloo: Petite lamb meatballs and sour cherries in saffron broth
- Polo ba Tahdig: Persian steamed basmati rice with Crispy Tahdig
- Kayk Yazdi: Cardamom and Rosewater cupcakes
This is a live, hands-on cooking class held in your kitchen via Zoom. Omid will be teaching you how to prepare each recipe, with a Class Lead supporting you throughout. Class is meant to be as interactive as it would be at our table, and we are keeping class sizes small to help facilitate this. Our online classes are great for groups, so each ticket is for one screen, with recipes designed for four servings. All classes are listed in Pacific Standard Time.
**For fundraiser classes: This class is a fundraiser for World Relief Seattle, an organization that was handpicked by Omid for their work towards envisioning every local refugee and vulnerable immigrant welcomed by community, rooted in community, and empowered for community.
August dates coming soon!
- Salad-e seeb torsh ba kheeyar: Cucumber and tart apple salad with the Caspian sea herbs pesto
- Salad Olivieh: Persian chicken and potato salad
- Sweetened chia seed, rose water, and lime Sharbat (beverage): Tokhm-e Sharbatie